2/15/2012

AJ Woodson's Week 6 National football league Forecasts

Ok this really is my first week taking part, I'm anxious to determine the way i do in evaluations using the other AC Sports authors, Ok here goes nothing, my forecasts for Week 6, wish me luck!!!

WEEK 6 SCHEDULE

Sunday, March. 17

1:00: at Chicago, Fox

1:00: Miami at Eco-friendly Bay, CBS

1:00: Might at Houston, CBS

1:00: at Colonial, CBS

1:00: Detroit at N.Y. Titans, Fox-23

1:00: Atlanta at Philadelphia, Fox

1:00: Arsenal jerseys Cleveland at Pittsburgh, CBS

1:00: at St. Louis, CBS

1:00: at Polk Bay, Fox

4:05: N.Y. Jets at Colorado, CBS-6

4:05: Concord at Bay Area, CBS

4:15: at Minnesota, Fox-23

8:20: Indiana at Washington, NBC-13

Monday, March. 18

8:30: Tennessee at The soccer jersey cheap city of jacksonville, ESPN

(Bye week: Cardinals, Bills, Panthers, Bengals)

Dallas at Chicago

I predict this is a really close game and might be made the decision with a area goal - I will need to ride using the home team on that one-

Miami at Eco-friendly Bay

The Packers are pretty bumped up but nonetheless convey more depth the Whales I am choosing The Miami Whales

Might at Houston

I predict the Houston will hands KC the 2nd lost. I am choosing The

Baltimore at Colonial

Despite the departure of Randy Moss, that will hurt just a little, I'm still expecting Colonial to complete there factor. In my opinion this is an excellent game in either case but my conjecture may be the Gambling

Detroit at N.Y. Titans

First of all I'm a diehard Titans fan, I will be routing for that GMen. Diehard fan aside, Detroit is close to the bottom both in hurrying and passing yards permitted. I do not think the Lions could possibly get victory within the Meadowlands. Have a much a large game and also the Titans D to seal Detroit lower. I predict NY will require farmville. New You are able to Titans

Atlanta at Philadelphia

Despite the fact that Now i reside in Atlanta and also the Falcons do their factor, I'm expecting Mike Vick to become back healthy and hands his former team their second loss. -

Cleveland at

has returned, nuff stated. I'm going using the

North Park at

I predict the Rams will attempt to rebound in the embarrassment in Detroit however the Battery chargers who're number 1 within the National football league is total yards may have their number. I predict will Cheap Jeremy Lin's No.17 Jersey require that one

New Orleans at TampaBay

This can be a great divisional match. Despite Came Brees' poor performance a week ago I'm going using the on that one

N.Y. Jets at Colorado

Despite the fact that Colorado is #one in passing there is a lot to become preferred in hurrying. may have one other good day. I am choosing the

Concord at Bay Area

Despite the blowouts against Dallas 31-6 in week one and also the 31-10 week three and three really close but no cigar games from the Saints, the Falcons and also the Eagles earlier this Monday, I predict the winless 49ers obtain first W, if Alex Cruz can avoid any longer turnovers and may hold on your ball. They're due- I am choosing The Bay Area 49er's

Dallas at Minnesota

This can be a tough one, neither team playing everything well at this time. I actually do however expect Tony Romo to possess a far better showing after last week's performance. However I think I will go the with

Indiana at Washington

Expecting this to become a great Sunday Evening game, evenwithout the impact RB who's by helping cover their a groin injuries, I am choosing the Redskins on that one, I am expected McNabb to possess a large evening -

Tennessee at The city of jacksonville

I am expecting an excellent Monday Evening Football complement. The Jaguars are likely to emerge strong but I AC Milan Jersey am choosing the Leaders within this showdown for that AFC South Division. - Tennessee Leadersreport=2012-02-15data


Related article:
?blogname=bluebaker&postarch=22
?blogname=bluebaker&postarch=23

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기